A quick thank you

{A} PR24

Veteran X
Just wanted to thank everyone who tested my map last night. The feedback was great and I am working hard already to do the fine tuning to make it perfect or as close to as I can.

Thanks again for testing Riverdance a.k.a "Stormdance" and for all your feedback.

I had lots of fun on it. Can't wait for the next version. Are you going for another beta version... or just shooting for the full version?

Bad Andy said:
Riven server is still up running the map.

And the download link for the map is in the header of IRC channel #betatesters

I am going to have a small closed test which will only last about an hour next wed or thursday then the release will happen right after that. Reason for just a small 10 man group or so is to check the bug fixes all is well it goes out as final version.

For an update I will let people know the terrain that needed more smoothing has been complete. The bug ghost texture near the IMP base flag has been tracked down and fixed.

Each side has one spot light which does show. Sentury turrets are set to teams now. Large IMP base now is complete with deployable mines, turrets, invin and deployable repairer.

I am currently working on adding rain, one other bug fix and maybe adding a few deco layers.

Back