VIOLATOR T.V. video

For being one of the very first T:V retail community-made movies, this was very good. Nice shots and good editing though I would've chosen different music.

Wow that was awesome!!

These kinda movies always motivate/inspire me to go play!! Excellent job!!

Love the MA's on the Pod. Nothing more satisfying than seeing a pod go down. :)

wether or not that was aimbot, some pretty effing ncie shots, some of them near impossible while moving, however, effing nice video man. shoulda' just kept the song to hit em up , thats my cup of tea. :p

It's Difficult for some to look at this as pure skill, but KNOWING how the AimBOT Works I know this is the real deal. Good job man!

No aimbot, those were some nice shots. All very possible. In fact, I think on a complexity scale from 1 to 10, most of those were 6 to 8. I've seen a lot harder shots, (not to discredit Violator), in T1/T2. Not sure if SmOkkin Joe is new to Tribes, but all those shots have been done and superceded in previous titles/movies.

:)

Wew i was worried there for a second. Thanks for getting my back all. And yes no AIMBOT was used in filming this video. I made this hoping it would get afew more peeps playing the game. Know that T.V. isnt CS. U have to play this game alot before you can make midairs all the time. SO get in here and try the game out. Its alot of fun i really like it.

Although in my opinion it's just another MA movie, the editing made up for it. The shots were lined up with the music very nicely.

The video kicked ass and making it go with the MA's was awsome too. Music choice could have been different... but wasn't "too" horrible. It got better towards the end.

Sometimes... the jerkyness of the players movement as well as the dead on shots... reminded me alot of the aimbot video's I've seen. I could see how some of those shots are definatly able to be pulled off without the bot, but some of them seemed a little too fishy.

Last edited:
Back