Santa Appreciation Thread.

Gonstone

Mastar Turretar++
Veteran XX
You sir have won my heart and my love. If my state had legalized stupid marriage I would ask for your hand, but alas it did not so I wont. Your first 2 tutorials gave me hope that I might be able to map in T:V, where there was no hope before. I would love to see more tutorials from you. I know they take time and effort for you to make, time which I think you should be thanked for. Please setup a paypal link in your sig (I believe this is allowed by TW) so that I, and anyone else who benefitted from your tutorials, can donate a few bucks to you.

Last edited:
thanks guys, I couldnt of done it without your support. But no need for money, I do this just to help this wonderful community

Cho Pu said:
thanks guys, I couldnt of done it without your support. But no need for money, I do this just to help this wonderful community

What he said.

Yeah I got alot of tips and info from the guys in #tvmappers

TseTse, TsN|Byte, Sparky, PR24, Cinderkarst etc....

Heehee... I got a chuckle outta yer accent. Ya say Lass-Oh, we say Lass-ew.

BTW, plural for vertex is vertices ;)

Good tutorials. There were a couple resounding head smacks whilst I watched 'em.

Asura said:
im curious as to how gonstone found that particular pic anyways...

The picture for my sig was entered in the TW logo contest by ReindeerF from FT. Events that took place before you came here by people you don't know.

Back