VengeanceMaps.com -- LIVE

Calder

Veteran XX
I am pleased to present to you VengeanceMaps.com!

After a couple nights of work, and a lot of help from JMOmandown, we finally have an early version of the vengeancemaps site.

Features:

-Map vault/list
-Map search
-Submit a map
-Forums

The current layout is not the greatest, so I've already began work on version 2.0 of it, which will also add on many other features, like search by gametype, author, etc. And also a page dedicated to TribesEd tutorials.

There may be a few bugs in the site, so if you get any errors, or find anything wrong with it, email me at selfownage@gmail.com

Thanks!

effing great man. This is perfect. Great site.

Nice to see more community made shazbot. great
love it
cool beans
neato
very useful

one suggestion, It would be nice if you could make it so that If I submit a map but want to submit over my submission that I could do so. for getting betas and such replaced with current maps.

you should add to the seach function to search by creator of the map and add ratings on the maps. So you can vote for maps

one piece of feedback: i dont want multiple pages of maps. at least when there are only around 10 maps

i think 20-25 maps per page or more is adaquate

also, how about a one file download with everything in it that just needs to be unzipped ontop of TV and will auto go into the correct dirs. :)
maybe later down the track.

WerTicus said:
also, how about a one file download with everything in it that just needs to be unzipped ontop of TV and will auto go into the correct dirs. :)
maybe later down the track.
Hah, I was already thinking of doing that.

And yes, it it bright, but that is why version 2.0 is coming ;)

Back