New StartupLogo's

Molson

Veteran X
Well i know this has been done before, BigMonkey has released his set of startuplogo's, but i made these and i was told to release them so here they are...

tvlogo1.jpg

tvlogo2.jpg

tvlogo3.jpg

-Download them here

I like the 1st and 3rd one but the 1st one puts me off because julia is in that rigid i cant bend any part of my body pose. arent there any posed renders out there?

Hey folks, everytime I try to make a new startup logo / splash screen, then start T:V, I get a general protection fault. After seeing this thread, I know that I must be doing something wrong... Well, here is the fault that I am getting after following instructions located in the zip in the previous post:

TV_Error.jpg

Any suggestions as to what is causing this??

yes cyno, that happend to me the first time i tried creating them, they have to be at 71 dpi (resolution) and 32 bits.

for information how, find me in irc under the nick InfinitePeanut
im usually in #ckclan #pt #3o #cj-

Hey Molson, after further tinkering with psp 9, I found out that when I try to save the bmp file, it uses Winsows/RGB format, when it needed instead to use Windows/Run Length Encoding.

I also found out, that by using Photoshop CS, the default save feature formatted the image correctly without having to modify any settings. Thanks for the reply though! ;)

Cheers m8

Back