New Map "BlackouT"

MentalPiracy

Veteran XV
Hey guys BlackouT is the map im almost done completing. First time i played this game i thought the ribbon trail of the jetpack looked awsome! i wondered how it would look in a dark map, since T:V did not have any realy dark maps i made one. This is my first map ive ever tried to do. I just started mapping thursday. It is nothing fancy or nothing that will have people talking (at least i dont think). It dont have terrain and sky which made it alot easier. I will post a Link to Down load it when it is complete or ready for testing thank you for your help and support.

blackout2.JPG

blackout4.JPG

blackout11.JPG

blackout12.JPG

wish i could show you pics in their accual size cuz the downgrading of pic takes away the quality :(

Last edited:
and extremely dark, i would say this definatley wont make comp play, but i guess itll be a fun map from the looks of it, eh i think, being that i couldnt see much :)

"Error: Daily Bandwidth Allocation Exceeded
Sorry, this Bravenet hosted web site is temporarily offline.
The web site you are trying to access has used its allocated daily bandwidth. Please try accessing this site again later."

:rofl:

Get a diff host man. www.100webspace.com Best free host.

No problem MentalPiracy.

And: Well... wow... I have to think about that map. It could be rather interesting in arena or rabbit, not being able to easily see other players. Not sure about CTF though. I'll look forward to downloading and testing it out when it's released.

Back