Ack! Odd map problem.

BitRaiser

Veteran X
I'm working on a terrain map here (just terrain ATM, no static meshes or BSPs beyond the OOB and "world" box) that works fine on my machine, but when I sent to to a buddy for him to snoop it, he gets this error:

Access Violation caused General protection fault!

History: ATerrainInfo::CombineLayerWeights <- ATerrainInfo::Update <- ATerrainInfo::CheckComputeDataOnLoad <- ATerrainInfo::ComputeVisibility <- RenderLevel <- FLevelSceneNode::Render <- FPlayerSceneNode::Render <- PrecacheRenderData <- UGameEngine::Draw <- UWindowsViewport::Repaint <- UWindowsClient::Tick <- ClientTick <- UGameEngine::Tick <- Upd

Anyone have thoughts on what this could be? The only imported texture is the heightmap itself and that's stashed in myLevel.

Look in your havokData folder for a .mopp file with the same name as your map and send that to him.

This is pure guesswork on my part so don't expect much

did u import the hieght map or did u build it from scratch?

if you imported it you may need to send it to him, but i havent delt with imported hieght maps, mostly custom ones

I don't have a .mopp file for the map, but that's not suprising as there's no havoc actors in place.

I did import the terrain map. Hand painted job. It exists in the myLevel package, tho, so it should be included in the level.

Any other guesses?

Back