[Help Me] Skybox texture alignment problem

I think at some point while aligning the textures in my level I accidentally had a few of my skybox faces selected, and the textures got all streaked and screwed up:

map.jpg

Is there any way I can fix them? Reapplying the textures doesn't fix it, and neither does setting alignment to "default." I've tried just panning the texture around, too. This is my first attempt with the editor so I'm not really sure what else to do, short of copying and pasting everything into a new map and re-doing all the TeamInfos and BaseInfos and stuff.

What do you mean by flipping them? I've tried changing to different skybox textures, and I've tried rotating and panning, but it's like the textures aren't being stretched enough to fit the surface.

Select one of the sides and hit F5. First go to the alignments tab and choose 'Face' (I think). Then one of the other tabs (don't remember the name) has buttons for panning U and V. Just play with these till you get it right. Clicking the buttons pans one direction, and shift+clicking goes the other direction. A pain in the ass but the only way I know how to do it.

Repeat for all sides until it's beautiful :]

Back