Playing my Map

MentalPiracy

Veteran XV
Right click on the icon for TV and click on properties, click on Find Target, you should be in the bin folder, right click on TV_CD_DVD.exe and select copy, then pase, it will be named Copy of TV_CD_DVD.exe, right click and rename the file to TV.exe

OOOK i seen those instructions. but... does it mean that i click on the icon that is a Txt documentthat says TV or does that mean i click on the icon for Tribes vengeance and then find the properties? ok just for chits and grins i did make a copy of the TV_CD_DVD.exe and then pasted it in same folder and then renamed it to TV.exe. What is suppost to happen is there a way i can play the game in the editor? everytime i click on the play map button it just takes me to the bin folder. does that mean anytime you want to try it out you have to load tribes up andtry it again!. help would be gretaly appricicated i am new to mapping since yesterday. also i was going by a tutorial but didnt seem very detaild could some one post a Very good tutorial for mapping on T:V

Back