[Feedback] shazbotty ass mortar

Nahaj

Veteran X
Ok what is the deal with the mortar used to be 2 mortars took out a gen, now they barely kill anything 2 mortars to take out an inv 3 + 5 nades to take out a gen. Everyone spawns in medium so you cant supress thier base at all. WTF Manzo way to stupid up HO. Thanks alot.

mortars r weak and the heavies get pushed around like lights.

and the phoenix side on winterlake has a big advantage when it comes to base raping.

Dunno.
It's still very easy to get inside bases in Isle and Cavern. Winterlake is another story though...

It makes defending a little easier.
I don't really mind, and I play mostly HD/HO...

the bases wouldnt really bother me if the mortars werent so frekain weak when it came to destroying stuff, and then add its so easy to repair too

I can't believe you guyz lol. Have you ever been in a real match yet? Base rape is horrible. A dedicated base rapist can destroy the Gen + everything else well before he dies.

NiNe-t-NiNe said:
must be some pretty sucky d if one guy can take out the whole abse with how the mortar is lol

It's easy to do. All you need is one heavy constantly going over to the enemy base over and over and over and over. Mortar everything in site. Flip on your shiled pack and drop right into the base. Stand on one side of the room and mortar the other side, then jump to the side you just blew up and shoot the other side. Keep jumping back and forth until you die or run out of mortar rounds. If you're alive and out of mortar rounds, pull out you grenade launcher or flame gun.

WaTTz! said:
I can't believe you guyz lol. Have you ever been in a real match yet? Base rape is horrible. A dedicated base rapist can destroy the Gen + everything else well before he dies.

there are TV matches already?!! :huh:

My only complaint with mortar is that it sounds/looks weak. I wanna hear a big KABOOM! when it explodes and have explosion look a little more serious or something...

I dont think the mortar itself is too weak. It seems to me that the better fix would be to make the gen weaker, not the mortar stronger.

WaTTz! said:

Have YOU ever played in a REAL game? :no:

In the 2 organised scrims ive been fortunate enough to play in, base rape has been almost null and void (against half decent players that is) due the ease of fortifying and repairing bases. :( maybe that will change as ppl get better/adapt, but to say otherwise in the current state of the game is beyond a joke. ;)

Back