[Feedback] Balance

exogen

Veteran XX
After playing for the past two days straight, in dozens of games, on both newb and vet servers, one thing has really struck me about every map outcome. One team seems to just get more and more of an advantage (slippery slope). With the exception of ONE match, the losing team always has anywhere from 0 to 2 caps while the other team has anywhere from 10 to 30.

At first I thought it was just the case of a few experienced players dominating, but aren't teams randomized every map? This happens EVERY time, even when the entire server consists of familiar faces.

Anyone have some insight or different experiences?

yeah i've only been in like 3 CLOSE maps out of 40. i think its a matter of sometimes a team will have no offense at all.

a few of the maps, Winterlake is the one I see most often, have unbalanced sides. Where its just easier to send HO. Look at the terrain around the bases and you'll see that the imperials have a terrain advantage.

well, i can attest to this, once a team is on the losing edge, it dosnt get better without some SERIOUS effort. for example, isle, 5 minutes in we had used up all our deployables, while, as far as our cappers could tell, the other team had used none. by the time they DID get their shazbot together, we could destroy their defences completely before they had a chance to build up.

Back