Health kit

Yeah, the idea of carrying around a health kit that can only be used by other people after you die is kind of ridiculous.

i think its fine just as it is - and i was one of the people who was disgruntled that they took it out

it's not needed

aolh4x0r said:
i think its fine just as it is - and i was one of the people who was disgruntled that they took it out

it's not needed

I totally agree with this. I too was worried at first cause the health kit used to be essential. This system works really well now though.

I wish they at least made it so that after you kill someone if you are at full health you could pick the repair kit up and use it later. If that was the only way to gain a health kit, that would be fine with me. Seems balanced to me.

i loved health kits, and was not optimistic about how they were gonna be in T:V. but ive changed. when you kill someone you get a health kit + a little bit more. the only people who would really need health kits are cappers, seeing as how they aren't going to be killing and picking up items. its a nice reward for the kill, and gives you the extra umph to keep fighting

Back