[Map Feedback] Any chance of getting new maps?

Mirage

Veteran X
It's been 3 days now and I am already tired of these maps, there's only one I think really fits the faster game dynamics and that is Emerald. It's open spaced, the bases aren't really in the way and the flag is wide open. It's fast, and fun, reminds me of T1. The other maps on the other hand are much slower and frankly really suck, the terrains are just too hilly and/or there's water in the middle, ala t2. And Cavern well, not much skiing to do there really.

I know this is a beta and I doubt new maps will be made available, but it would be really neat to get 1-2 more maps that we could really enjoy. Dunno, would make for a better experience for some of us. ($$)

where are these:

Maps=MP-Arid
Maps=MP-Detritus
Maps=MP-Fort
Maps=MP-GarudaGorge
Maps=MP-Highlands
Maps=MP-Junk
Maps=MP-Royalty
Maps=MP-Spiridian
Maps=MP-SurfaceTension
Maps=MP-Tropics
Maps=MP-Utopia

and will they be available to beta testers?

Ekos said:
where are these:

Maps=MP-Arid
Maps=MP-Detritus
Maps=MP-Fort
Maps=MP-GarudaGorge
Maps=MP-Highlands
Maps=MP-Junk
Maps=MP-Royalty
Maps=MP-Spiridian
Maps=MP-SurfaceTension
Maps=MP-Tropics
Maps=MP-Utopia

and will they be available to beta testers?

I hope they are available....so far Emerald is my favorite...for the reasons said above.

4 maps is plenty. Most demos or beta fps give u like 2 maps max

Look at the t1 demo had like 1 map, raindance and it had shazbotloads of plebs just playing clan wars on the demo for years lol

Bridude said:
the 3 maps we have are the beta maps duh.

why dont they just give us retail and call it beta eh?

um 1-2 more maps wouldn't be a "retail game", but a "fun beta" where "more people might buy the game". The maps aren't reflective of the essence of the game.. from all the changes they've made from T2, they really want to go back to the speed/dynamics of T1, but these shit maps do NOTHING to help their cause.

I do not expect more maps... but if you play fuel it's limited to 2 maps :(

I really wished we could have tried a new map for fuel, fuel can be really fun with enough people that knows what's going on.

yea I agree Isle reminds me a lot of T2 and I hate it. But the other three maps are cool, Emerald being the best. Hopefully someone ports all the classic T1 maps over to TV that would be awesome playing broadside with the TV graphics.

Back