Beta Vs. Release Version

M

M0NEY$H0T

Forgive me if this has been addressed elsewhere, but I am interested, for those of you that know...

How close will this Beta version be in terms of style, playability, mapping, menu items, GUI, etc., etc., to the actual released version of T:V?

If this were a "demo" version, I would expect there be significant changes to the actual released product, however, since this is the actual beta of the product, I would expect very little.

Just curious...

M

M0NEY$H0T said:
If this were a "demo" version, I would expect there be significant changes to the actual released product, however, since this is the actual beta of the product, I would expect very little.

I think you got that backwards. Demo's are snipettes of FINAL version of software. While beta's are TESTING versions of software. The beta while it does have some of the characteristics of a demo, from a marketting standpoint (it allows people to play the game before release) it isn't a finished product. The beta's main function is to find errors and stress test the product. Demo(nstration)s are used to demonstrate how a product functions.

I doubt the gameplay is going to have a drastic overhual to it anytime soon.

Back