How do you get FilePlanet to work?

Fitzy

Veteran X
I'm trying to get basic $7.90 fileplanet thing but everytime I click on it and head to checkout it changes to the $90 thing on its own. How in the hell do you get it to stay on basic and not switch over during checkout??

make sure the radial button is clicked? I dunno. Why not just try doing the 3 months for 11.95 deal (it done with?) it's like 4 bucks more and you get 2 more months

Whats radial button? I can get the $15 one to work but I have no use for FP, I just want the freaking $8 but no it wants to charge me $90 even though I specifically clicked on basic. How is anyone getting this to work?

I clicked on "monthly founders club" the little circle next to it filled with black, then I clicked next.

Sounds like you're clicking the wrong area on accident or something. Maybe FP is jittery tonight :shrug:

Ugh think I got it now, I was clicking on subscribe on main FP menu. Went through tribes:V link and it brought up a different subscribe menu that actually works.

Yeah, FP makes it a bitch to get the cheap price. The thing is hidden and it tries to get you to pay $80 bucks. A real pain in the ass. Log out first completely and then it will show the cheap price.

Back