[Request/Help] Chat menu

Legend

Veteran XX
If I'm missing something here then feel free to call me a retard/twat/cunt/etc, but anyways. It's quite annoying how you have to hold down the key to keep your voice chat menu open. It'd be far more convenient if you could just press the keys once and it'd stay open for like 5 seconds or something.

If there's an option for this, my bad. But if not, I highly recommend adding one. It'd help streamline and smooth out the whole feature a lot more.

I already have that in the DefUser.ini.. hrm.

What I mean is when you press it, you have to HOLD the v key down to stop it from closing again. You also have to keep the keys held down until you arrive at your eventual letter. This makes it quite difficult to use the voice menu whilst playing.

I don't have it enabled anymore because it seperated v-chat from the quickloudout system, but it worked just like the t1/t2 v-menu...

Try moving it to the user.ini if you already haven't.

There is no user.ini, and it certainly doesn't work like the old menus. Hrm.

Maybe this is some kind of dodgy change for v6.

Hmm, found it but the V=ToggleQuickChat is in there too. This is really odd, anyone else with the beta able to confirm whether or not the chat menu works like it used to?

Make sure you don't have V binded twice... other than that, I'm not sure why it's not working. Unless I goofed the name. I think ToggleQuickChat is right..

Back