we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Yankee said:
[satire]

Thank you Mr Goebbels, I'll take over from here...

"All this was inspired by the principle - which is quite true in itself - that in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods. It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying. These people know only too well how to use falsehood for the basest purposes.

"From time immemorial. however, Colosus has known better than any others how falsehood and calumny can be exploited. Is not his very existence founded on one great lie, namely, that Tribalwar is a community, whereas in reality it is his playground? And what a playground! One of the greatest thinkers that mankind has produced has branded Colosus for all time with a statement which is profoundly and exactly true. Fraggle once called Colosus "The Great Master of Lies." Those who do not realize the truth of that statement, or do not wish to believe it, will never be able to lend a hand in helping Truth to prevail." [/satire]

Where else are we gonna ever get that kind of depth? Can't say that I understand it myself. But if you want to continue to read this kind of thought provoking input we need your dollas. Please. All you need do is to click the tiny Donate icon at the bottom of the page.

I'm not being sarcastic here friends.....earlier this evening I myself decided to throw in another $20. You can do the same. It doesn't have to be $20. It can be $15 or $10 or $5 or whatever you want for whatever colosus wants. If you love Tribalwar the way I love Tribalwar you will give with the confidence that you will get the kind of quality we're used to here on Tribalwar.

Georb said:
I still dont got my contributer title either. hmmm

Just let me know and I'll make sure anyone who hasn't recieved their contributor tag yet get's it. It's the least I can do for such a worthy cause.

Ya know? Here we are on page 40 of a soon to be monumental thread. 40 pages of pure epic Tribalwar. 40 pages......20 posts per page.......800 posts......for my $20 that's what? $.40 per post? and the price keeps dropping every time someone else contributes a comment. Folks, that's a deal! There's pure gold here. One simple comment from Fraggle nets us a complete day's worth of entertainment. Where else you gonna get that?

So show some appreciation. Let's send Colosus on vacation with Akuma. Let's do something great! Give tonight like you've never given before. Hit that donate button and be counted among the people who care. The people who love TW.

Where's that damn Colosus with my totals?

KtM said:
Has anyone else noticed that ALL of the Vet 4s do not have a problem with this, its only the Vet 3s and under that seem to have issues?

I actually have a problem with it, but I've already said my bit in private. Col has apologized and admitted that it was wrong. Lesson learned. What else is there to say?

I did not want to really comment on it at all, but this post necessitated a response, given its smug elitism.

Bah I could care less if he bought the laptop, he is a site admin for years he deserves it. Pixeedee stuff is questionable if he bought it with tw money.

Either way 20 bucks that I consider well spent for the years of entertainment brought by tw.

It would be cool if col had said something about buying the laptop with the cash we donated, If he did it would have avioded EPIC threads like this. But who knows maybe he didn't tell us so threads like this can be started and more entertainment gained.

Georb said:
Pixeedee stuff is questionable if he bought it with tw money.
You mean TW can't help a poor brotha to git laid? Come on, with all these excellent girl/sex/relationship advice threads around here, at least we can see our efforts pay off here (literally).

TribalWar.com: We can get you laid, or our money back.

holy crap, 40 pages. good work fraggle. I only got to page 20 or so, when Colosus just STARTED replying. What happened in the next 20?

Bounty said:
:rofl:

He took the money donated so far, cashed it in for $1 bills and is currently having a skanky stripper spread beaver [STRIKE]in front of[/STRIKE] over his face.

And I'm thrilled for him! :D

Edited for clarification

DwarfVader said:
You should have your Vet^4 stripped and replaced with:

Tightwad Prick

Why? So I can get worked up when something like this happens again?

In all honesty I'd contribute if there's a need again. I only starting coming here again on a daily basis since my 2 year DAOC habit tailed off. I didn't even know there was a server crisis until this thread.

You need to have your WOFN replaced with My Pussy Hurts

anyone wanna tell those of us who dont wanna read the thread what colosus had to say?

(btw well done with the gargantuan post heap here)

Jeepers, didnt think I would ever get to the end. Interesting thread to say the least. I have np where the money I contributed went. I trust that it was used wisely and was hardly a drop in the bucket compared to what others have done. Now I must read the thread HTS left the link to to see what the drama there is...

Back