we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

Darkness said:
yea, but i didnt give my tax money for a specific purpose.

You gave your money for what you were TOLD was a specific purpose ... by someone not even EMPLOYED by TribalWar.

Would you give money to a pot-smoking Connecticut hippie if he came to your door and told you his efforts would make TribalWar faster?

Because that's basically what you did. ;)

Bounty said:
You gave your money for what you were TOLD was a specific purpose ... by someone not even EMPLOYED by TribalWar.

Would you give money to a pot-smoking Connecticut hippie if he came to your door and told you his efforts would make TribalWar faster?

Hey, id give my money to a pot smoking connecticut hippie*

*because I too live in connecticut, although id probably knock your teeth in and take your jacket/weed/my money

hahaha

dewald bought a plane ticket and still didnt get any pussy

pixiedee is either the planets largest cocktease or colosus is gay

Bounty said:

the way around it is that technically his laptop WILL be used for TW (among other things)

SuperTrap said:
paying taxes

donation

hmmm I dont see how they can be compared

Actually, the deal with taxes is worse. With donations, you have a choice to give (which is almost always a gamble). Not so with taxes, unless you have a REAAAAALLLLY good C.P.A. Or money launderer.

(P.S. -- Yes, I know how our government works, and that we are "represented" ... but I'm talking reality, not theory.)

Bounty said:

if he had proof he was an admin of TW, ;)
the amount of money i donated wont make or break me, its not a big deal, but if we had extra money why didnt we get opterons!

I dont see how he could be the main admin of TW, read it a shitload, spent most of his life on the internet, and not already know that girls will say ANYTHING on the net for attention.

Darkness said:
if he had proof he was an admin of TW, ;)
the amount of money i donated wont make or break me, its not a big deal, but if we had extra money why didnt we get opterons!

Well, GigaFool is hardly a TW admin, though he could probably talk you into believing he was one.

I'm not sure about the opterons ... I'm not much of a server-geek, so it would be futile of me to offer an opinion on that. But I'm sure there's a good reason ... even if it's simply that the research had already been done and some amount of the funds already committed to the line of purchasing that was pursued.

Bounty said:
Well, GigaFool is hardly a TW admin, though he could probably talk you into believing he was one.

I'm not sure about the opterons ... I'm not much of a server-geek, so it would be futile of me to offer an opinion on that. But I'm sure there's a good reason ... even if it's simply that the research had already been done and some amount of the funds already committed to the line of purchasing that was pursued.
i didn't donate till Col started his(not gigafool's) quest for money for the server upgrades, so technically Col was the one who 'asked' me to donate.

Back