we haven't had a good flame thread in awhile, so here it goes. (TW DRAMA)

She left me because when I typed up the grocery list it took 20 pages to print out.

(Fibulator -- thanks. I tried really hard.) :)

WarAngel said:
it is page 30... i demand pics of DruMax's cawk, as promised.

WTF! I missed the promise.

I'll take your word for it, though, and second the motion!

Cock pics, please!

A gaming girl who is insane?

SHOCKING DEVELOPMENTS FOLKS.

Forget to interject.

Ahem.
I'm glad I never payed a red fucking cent to this place after Rayn left.

Last edited:
IMO, spam should be the #1 offense on these boards, of course, no one gives a fuck what I think, but I get to say it anyway. :p

So yeah, my boss was standing behind me when I saw that post with the huge font on page 29....dunno if that was Bounty's or not (not going to confirm it)....but I proceeded to try and close the window as quickly as possible....but I am using VNC to connect up to my machine at hom, so the refresh rate is horrilbe....so I ended up hugging my monitor to conver up the screen....thanks

Yeah, but come on ... it was mildly amusing (which was really my only intent ... I could actually give a rat's ass about this topic ... I'm just bored.)

Besides, anyone still posting in this thread (myself included, actually) probably deserves something more along the lines of a tubgirl than Size 10 text.

Pancho Villa said:
So yeah, my boss was standing behind me when I saw that post with the huge font on page 29....dunno if that was Bounty's or not (not going to confirm it)....but I proceeded to try and close the window as quickly as possible....but I am using VNC to connect up to my machine at hom, so the refresh rate is horrilbe....so I ended up hugging my monitor to conver up the screen....thanks

You're welcome. :wave:

P.S. -- Don't surf TW at work unless you're willing to get busted. It will happen eventually.

Back