Video Card ?

Flash

Veteran XX
Just installed ati 3d prophet 9800 xt (hercules) and i'm still getting around 100 fps for t1. i know that it should be far better than this and was wondering if anybody knew off bat what could be wrong or if anybody with the same card has had similar experiences. I don't have a way of testing fps in other games but it seems to run smoother in things like ut2k4 and all the demos that came with it run smooth as hell. i've tried updating drivers but it only gave me about another 20 fps. any help is appreciated :)

system specs:
2.4 gig athlon
512mb ram
soyo dragon mb
xp pro

1024 - 768. voodoo was getting 800 fps with the same card thats why i think 100 is way low. getting around 200 while hosting.

bump.jpg

:wave:

Flash said:
1024 - 768. voodoo was getting 800 fps with the same card thats why i think 100 is way low. getting around 200 while hosting.
wow 800 fps

my monitor can run at 800 Hz

i want your voodoo

awefkjaw;lej fn;alwefj;awljfn

My friend just got a new comp and asks me, "I got something like an ATI 9800, is that alright?" and right as I'm about to tell him to shut the fuck up I remembered the only thing he knows about computers is how to start up AIM and GTA. :mad:

Back