[T:V] Juggling = must have

half the sky

Contributor
Veteran X
I miss the juggling. We have LAN at my house so my son could juggle on one PC and watch himself on the other in Tribes...but we're denied in Tribes 2. Completely sucks. Bring back the juggling.

...also, i'm kinda hoping the Broadside Juggler makes an appearance again. I've always wondered who he really was. I must know. It's driving me mad!

...it also added a new venue for a comeback, when your opponents would become so arrogant as to begin juggling in your own base after taking it...you could disk them away from their belongings, rendering them weaponless and take back yoru base....or just enjoy the show. Your choice.

ah good times... first time I juggled was on that big C&H map using the Desert of Death Terrain with the massive underground cavern/temple in the middle. I stood in the switch room on a camera I deployed against the wall, and juggled the night away... until we lost all our defense, turrets destroyed, and mortars came crashing in around us. the heavies in shield packs were doing a fairly good job of keeping them off
me though. i kind of feel bad that i didn't help win that match come to think of it...

and yes juggling should be added, or err, allowed.

oh and bring back c&h too in a way that isn't sucky like t2 c&h... t1 c&h owned.

You can juggle with multiple people in T2.
Sometimes (at least once), when Lak gets boring, me, Zwei, and Killa will juggle. Then it turned into an attempt to play 500 by throwing weapons. Then we just went to our server and played tr2 for a bit.

Back