The Mortar

Stage01

Banned
Thrax Panda said:
As for your question on one hit kills, only the same one hit kills that we had in the previous games (mortar). The sniper still requires two shots to kill a light.

Dont know if that is just a slip of the tounge or if its viable information but it sounds to me like the mortar is garunteed. Or was it ever even under speculation? I just saw a thread that said ONO MORTAR, and wanted to clarify that thrax had mentioned something concrete about the mortar being in.

reply.gif

The mortar's weapon role will likely be filled, as it is a staple of armor balance.

But if it will be called "The Mortar?"

Well, we don't know. But if they want to keep up the visual themes, it'll be a giant, bright green trail-spewing uberweapon.

i want the mortar trail and explosion to look badass.

so u go "oshit" when it's flying thruogh the air instead of "hah look at that faggit green pussy thing"

Nothing screamed ownage in T1 or T2 like a HoF dropping a dirty green bomb on a cappers head from 500m's out. Total Ownage.

The Mortar has to be there... Nothing brings me more joy in the Tribes series than watching my pretty green christmas ornament blow some unlucky sap into the stratosphere...

Rabid Poop said:
i want the mortar trail and explosion to look badass.

so u go "oshit" when it's flying thruogh the air instead of "hah look at that faggit green pussy thing"
i thought the T2 effect was good.

jotun said:
i thought the T2 effect was good.
Yeah, a huge improvement over the T1 explosion and trail. Some of the explosions skinned by players even made the default t2 explosions look like childs play, I hope the DEV team takes a look at some of these as they work on T:V effects.

Thrax Panda said:
Seems to me that the color of the mortar (If there is one) should be "Dread Red". But that's just my opinion.

sounds to me like your trying to save your ass from slipping information.

Back