Join the Killer Clan TODAY!

M

mr mojo

if u r interested in join a clan please join this one.
All u need to do is put (=K=) in front of your name
ex. (=K=) MOJO
We have an web site in progress it is www.killer.ausitech.com
so join come on do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:roller:

It's easy AO, hold down the Ctrl key while simultaneously pressing K and then the I, R and L keys.

Last edited:
Ok... why joke? This is serious?

Now just imagine if this guy ended up getting half of 5150... Do it out of pity? Play a game or two with this man?

Show some LOVE dammit!

Amadeu5 said:
Yeah, it's interesting how every recruiting thread turns out to be a mockery of the initial post.

Well when all you have to do to join the team is add a tag to your name, it deserves being mocked. How good can a team possibly be if it is that easy to join. If I start a tribe it will be very, very hard to join.

Then you'll be emulating the other portion of newbie teams that have ridiculous rules that are simply laughable.

Team recruiting is pretty simple. 4 basic principles

A.) Can the person you're recruiting play on a skill level acceptable to your team.

B.) Do they have an attitude towards playing that would fit for the team.

C.) Would they be reliable for showing up to things.

D.) Does your team like the guy/Would your team have any issues with him being recruited.

^^^^^^^^
That's it, pure and simple. Any elaborate recruiting setups are ridiculous and not needed. Albeit its funny to see teams with huge rule pages + 30 step recruitment processes that mean absolutely nothing.

pocketgamer said:
Well when all you have to do to join the team is add a tag to your name, it deserves being mocked. How good can a team possibly be if it is that easy to join. If I start a tribe it will be very, very hard to join.

ZProtoss said:
Then you'll be emulating the other portion of newbie teams that have ridiculous rules that are simply laughable.

Team recruiting is pretty simple. 4 basic principles

A.) Can the person you're recruiting play on a skill level acceptable to your team.

B.) Do they have an attitude towards playing that would fit for the team.

C.) Would they be reliable for showing up to things.

D.) Does your team like the guy/Would your team have any issues with him being recruited.

^^^^^^^^
That's it, pure and simple. Any elaborate recruiting setups are ridiculous and not needed. Albeit its funny to see teams with huge rule pages + 30 step recruitment processes that mean absolutely nothing.

I agree. I feel that the best way to recruit is to first ask a few questions, make sure they will be availible and what not, and then have them come to a practice. If everything works out, then they are on the team. Now I don't know a good way to recruit tons of people, I would have to say maybe start with some friends, and then have an open session where you just observe players.

Back