Blood Eagle armor opinion

sil

Veteran X
Who else thinks Phoenix and the Imperial armor design looks nice,
but the Blood Eagle armor still needs alot of work?

I think the Blood Eagle armors are pretty cool, the only thing i don't really like are the heavy's claws, i think they are too far apart.
BE-heavy.gif

In this pic i have moved the claws on the right foot closer together, in my opinion it looks a good deal better.

P.S.: The Phoenix Armors are my favourite ones, they are completely awesome and i'm even tempted to try and sculpt some miniatures after them.

Last edited:
To me bringing the "claws" closer together would only work if you shortened the tips slightly keeping the balance to it all....looks ok though to be honest :)

well, i think this thread has outlived it's "purpose" by now, so i guess i can as well post the image i plan to use as my signature to see if there are any objections.

P.S.: Composed of: a random screen from the media section, the flames from page one of the recently scanned preview, a rockt launch smoke-trail from google and a landscape photo i probably got from deviant art and picked it because the sky goes well with the smoke trail. Originally i inteded to use it without background, but then i realised that .gif files don't support gradual transparency and the smoke looked crappy without that.

sig.jpg

Back