So I googled for Tribes Vengeance..

For those of us wjo don't know seasons:

December-February = WINTER.

For some its easy to be misled if you haven't read anything about itbeing Q4 2004. So don't be a dick?

no, its not easy to be mislead unless youre trying to make a "LOok at me find these confusing dates!" thread

its obvious, and its been said hundreds of times

so kindly shut the fuck up and stop wasting tw's bandwidth with threads that make me tell you how stupid you are

Actually, the game is being developed in Australia, and they don't have winter until we in the northern hemisphere have summer. So I think it's pretty obvious what that means :x

SterIO said:
isnt it obvious that they want to shoot for christmas, that's both winter and q4, yaya
Except that the whole point of hitting christmas is the shopping season, which means that you want to hit November at least. If not October. Both of which are considered "Fall" which is why companies use QUARTERS. Jan - March = Q1. April - June = Q2. July - September = Q3. October - December = Q4.

Q4, 2004

*edit* I'm not going to get into actual fiscal quarters where those quarter dates can be completely off. So don't argue.

Back