Magazine: PC powerplay review T/V

I

-\/iTAL-

"Although only a fraction complete, the code for vengeance looks incredibly polished."

As someone pointed out, here in australia in the mag pc powerplay they have about 3 pages on T/V. has some nice screenies and from what the screenies show the jet pack shows jets of white gas as they jet, leaving a vapour trail, but in others fire jets out. (this was probably shown in some videos but i havn't seen any videos so its news to me)

and as for the skiing " We'v written our own physics system and plugged it in. its kind of cool - running down hill will actually speed you up. hopefully this will help to make the game less frustrating to new players - sure its not as fast as skiing but it should definetely help them get around."

sounds like the running is in addition to the skiing.

And it also says they have added some city enviroments.

Due Date: March 2004

lots of other stuff but the above is the main, not sure if this is old news or not but here it is.

Last edited:
well that makes sense, but now they need to make it so that if you run for too long you fall flat on your face, just like you would on a real hill, so that you have to start sking at some point to stay upright :).

Back