T1 is getting unbearable...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stage01

Banned
All controversial subjects aside...

Tonight I went to play on a base server just to kill some time and have some fun. So on rollercoaster we are getting raped bad as soon as I join and it spawns me in the base instantly I see a guy shooting like a madman and trying to get in the forcefield, since I CANT SEE the triangle behind and it looks like hes gonna shoot me I fire ONE SHOT at him to see. Turns out its a teammate so he Tk's me and sais "now we are even". ok..... So then I say to any respectable admin that I was just TKed as it is violating server rules. So the guy Tk's me again and sais "now we are even" again. So I buy armor and start to try to defend the base setting turrets and whatnot and he's following me around chain gunning me. SO I kill him in my defense and he votes to kick me. IT dosnt pass but then he types in team type "asshole" then "YOU WANT TO KILL ME, NOW YOU GOT IT COMING" ......so I try to avoid him and he Tk's me two more times. I try to vote to kick him and of course NOONE votes yes , and 6 people vote no. So then I say in Global a few times to everyone "hey guys hes Tking, admin in here kick or warning please?" and he sais "WOULD YOU GUYS STFU BEFORE I KICK BOTH OF YOU" so now I get pissed and tell off the admin saying "if youd do your fucking job I wouldnt have to say anything" and he sais "dude, stop whining its just a game" and after that I lose it because I hate that sayin "its just a game" it pisses me off always has just like "its not wether you in or lose" bullshit, if you lose anything how fun is it? Its not. Especially online FPS with competitive spirit. And what pissed me off more was I WAS WHINING because he was Tking me constantly and noone took heade of it at all. I hate team damage and always have because of a$$holes like him who abuse it and get away with it. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! /vent.

EDIT: It was some dude named 'RollingSToned' of all names...

That's sux.. but it's not T1 that you speak of specifically.. You are talking about an indvidual with an attitude problem. You find those people on every server playing any particular game. :)

Lots of games don't even have a solid voting system, either. :)

Stage01 said:
I see a guy shooting like a madman and trying to get in the forcefield, since I CANT SEE the triangle behind and it looks like hes gonna shoot me I fire ONE SHOT at him to see.

people do that all the time waiting for the forcefield to dissappear, ur shot was unjustified, u lose.

the fact that you went and whined about it is worse.

TKers are an inevitable part of any game. I choose to ignore them, if those moronic twelve year-olds find killing their teammates funny, so be it. They aren't making any friends and are just doing it for attention. If anyone TKs you they're really saying: "I'm not skilled enough to kill the enemy on my own, I also get off on anime chicks and mating poodles."

Me, I don't believe in revenge TKs because I'd prefer not to sink to their level. If nobody votes a TKer to be kicked, don't bother playing in that server. Its obviously run/populated by morons. This is one reason I play in the 5150/IBA servers.

Me, I'm surperior to Tkers. A lot of people are. Just live with the fact that every tker you know is probably some scrawny, pasty guy who devotes his life to games and pissing off people who live thousands of miles away, knowing that particular person can't just walk up to his front door and stick him in the nose for being a jackass. Did I mention that they'll probably never get laid? I forgot to take that into account.

You sound like one of those kids in grade school that would cry to the teacher anytime someone would make fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back