When you get that [T:V] Box in your hands..

Stage01

Banned
HOw are you gonna feel? I am not ashamed to admit ill be smiling like I just got laid, I feel for tribes much more then a game, much more then just some program on my PC. IT changed the way I have viewed games and it definately changed my life and other peoples lifes in small and big ways. This game made me meet some of my best freinds to this day, taught me how to use computers and my first lines of code were learned from this Genre. I never had the oppurtunity to be apart of the community because I was so very new to the online expereince, and all I can say is the moment I have this box in my hands I will feel this overwhealming feeling of joy and even kiss my monitor as I install it.

I am not doubting however that I jump up an down and scream like a schoolgirl as soon as I fork over the cash and reach across the counter to rip it out of the guys hands, then immerse myself in gameply both single and multi probably for up to 9 hours im guessing or till my wrists and finger joints hurt.

On top of the fact my freind will be buying /installing/playing the same day I do in my living room on his computer with me. And will seriously play from night untill night maybe even more then 9 hours. What about the rest of you how has tribes impacted you? And how much are you looking forward to that first day of playing? seeing the fresh new box design in front of your eyes?

Ps. If this is innapropriate talk for " Tribes Talk" I am sorry I saw no other place fitting for me to talk about tribes.

Yeah when I got T2 I ripped the manual out and started reading it on the way home :)

Had company at home at the time too, just went right to my room and locked myself in there :p

This of course is assuming I dont get into beta. Becuase in that case Ill just insert "when I get beta" instead of "when I get the box.

Stage01 said:
This of course is assuming I dont get into beta. Becuase in that case Ill just insert "when I get beta" instead of "when I get the box.

It's open beta, aka anyone can download it.

20000707l.jpg

Darkfire said:
"HOw are you gonna feel? I am not ashamed to admit ill be smiling like I just got laid,"

lmao, i probably will to :/ <3
Word, and yes this is the appropriate place to post this. I simply cannot wait until T:V comes out.

Back