For Marweas.

Fixed.

I saw my mistake, this is from the On Deadly Ground mod (which at one point was going to be the T2 IX mod) (now if we can just get regular players lol)

hehehe.

in T1 it was also the only mod I played when i wasn't off enjoying the heck out of base play, was a member of the IX ghost bear tribe, hence the GB. in my name, for a looonnng time.

never quite got a handle on the booster pack, but i carried around vengeance quite a bit, and still having flashbacks from those drekking flak cannons.

Countdown to Insomiax haters arrival... one minute.

(Not that I hate mods. I've played some I hated but that doesn't make the people who play them less "l33t")

T1 mods in my estimation:

#1. Ren v.4 (the mod that hooked me on Tribes)
#2. UltraVX ren, always good to releave some stress
#3. TAC, so funny hitting the ground the first couple times and going "WTF?!"
#4. HaVoC, Insomniax, Shifter.

had good times in all these mods, but Insomniax never quite did it for me.

TAC for Tribes 1 was tons of fun. To bad the only server that had it were Barry's World which were in Australia. Trying to mid-air mortar other APC/LPC's just never got old.

Last edited:
Oh the memories.

Insomniax and TAC were easily the best two mods IMO of T1 (Havoc 3rd), hell of alot of fun. TAC is such a golden concept.

Too bad T:V will be aiming for a T rating... Otherwise they could code in an animation for MA mortar kills... involving the armor exploding ala T1, complete with spray...

Ah well... we can dream...

Back