Tribes Patch PROBLEMS

C

CoonAss

i've finally gotten my Classic Tribes to install on my XP OS.... now i'm having the problem of updating w/ patches.... i've read the readme file, but cant figure out which version of tribes i have..... what am i missing???? i've tried the 1.0 - 1.11 patch, wont install (doesnt match)........ tried the 1.0 - 1.5 no match..... what version might i have,??????? cant find it in the readme file....

do i have to go through all the different patches till i find one that works?? would that screw things up????

CoonAss said:
i've finally gotten my Classic Tribes to install on my XP OS.... now i'm having the problem of updating w/ patches.... i've read the readme file, but cant figure out which version of tribes i have..... what am i missing???? i've tried the 1.0 - 1.11 patch, wont install (doesnt match)........ tried the 1.0 - 1.5 no match..... what version might i have,??????? cant find it in the readme file....

Well, in tribes it will tell you what version you have on the main startup screen. Check there. Many people have had problems with the patches it seems over the years. Try installing them one at a time if nothing else works.

Classic Tribes?

Starsiege: Tribes or Tribes 2?

Tribes 2 will autopatch you through the correct version if you install from CD.

Back