awesome T2 Movie

decent shots

song didnt really fit what you guys were doing as a whole i thought(im more of a "heavier" sounding kinda person). the shots and music seemed kind of disjointed at times. course, i did dl it when i am nine sheets to the wind, but, its really nothing i haven't seen before in a tribes flick. actually it seemed like someone was experimenting with effects more than anything for the whole project.

you'll have to excuse my friend. he gets a little excited. yea its nothing new probably. just my twist on it all. hope someone enjoys it lol. you guys are pretty brutal! i haven't seen many tribes movies, so i wouldn't know how mine stacks up, but it sure was fun to make! as far as the music goes, its called "GET_UP" by a band named Bleach. personally i thought it fit perfect for the movie and i tryed to sync it to the video as best i could. it was really my first time at ever making a movie period and i'm glad to hear your imput. love the criticism :)

Sloth

back in the day i remember watching a tribes movie, called goofy's t2 movie or something like that. i've been wanting to download it again but i can't find it anywere. does anyone have a link?

Sloth

Ok i just downloaded it and i can hear sound , but i see no video , leading me to the thought of i dont have a certin de compressor. So any one know which compressor they used for this movie ?

Al'Muktar said:
um if it's .wmv it should just WORK in an up to date windows media player
Humm then I guess I will have to DL it at home, cause all we haev here at work is MAC's (im in video production)

Back