[T:V] [T2] remember how no one listened the first time?

T-Refried-455

Veteran XX
and yet, looking at the forum, i see over a dozen threads asking the same damn things that we asked for tribes 2..

unless irrational is actually in the market for giving a shit (which sierra/dave g claimed they were), this is yet another waste of time.

get ready for Tribes 3: Faggot Fighters In Jello Land

It's too early for them to confirm or deny a lot of game elements, so at this point I expect a lot of asking/requesting and very little reply from the devs.

I really hope they listen to some of the ideas. We'll have to wait and see. We can talk all we want, but they still need to balance marketing/expenses/total sales/and gameplay.

I've whored this forum and kept up on what's been said for over half a year now, and I'm sure it's a lot more time than you've invested into reading up on the development. That said I been nothing but satisfied with what I've heard the game is presenting.

It is not dynamix making the game, so it's not going to be Tribes2. It's not going to be tribes1 either. But I don't think it's going to be the dissapointment you're making it out to be, I think it's going to be better. Every step seems to be well planned, and the game is well thought out. In that instance, it's not like tribes 1 as the way to play the game is being built to focus more on skiing (tribes1 was not built with skiing as the foundation). And it's not like tribes 2 in that there is a plan -- tribes2 sounded like a bunch of random shit thrown together.

Finally, what is there to listen to? There can be over 3 voices at once each contradicting each other. They're building what they think is best, but from their attitude, it seems like they have solid ideas, and reachable goals.

T-Refried-455 said:
right, because game developers tell you that their game is going to suck

But conversely, you seem to think they WANT to make a game that sucks.. You think they want to make a flop and make zero dollars? Go away troll..

I've heard alot of stupid (IMO) ideas, and I've heard alot of people agree with said stupid ideas. Most of what I've read from KP/Thrax has seemed fairly reasonable though.

That's actually a good idea. Don't get excited about a game still a year from release. Please just wait until beta or demo or release, and form an opinion. Then either buy it or don't. I don't want to hear that anybody twisted your arm or mislead you. Not all games are for everybody, and you should be real sure you're going to enjoy this game before you invest fifty bucks in it. If you're not happy with the product, within 30 days you can return it to us for a full refund.

Slayer_Allen said:
Bullllshit.
Where I come from, they don't allow the return of opened software.

Sierra 90-Day Money Back Guarantee
Sierra offers a 90-day Money Back Guarantee. To obtain a refund, mail your original game disks, all game-specific documentation, and a copy of the original retail sales receipt to:

Vivendi Universal Interactive
Attn: Disk Replacement
4247 S. Minnewawa Avenue
Fresno, CA 93725

http://www.sierra.com/support.do

Slayer_Allen said:
Bullllshit.
Where I come from, they don't allow the return of opened software.

You can mail any Sierra game back to Sierra for a refund within [strike]30[/strike] 90 (edit: Colosus knows all) days. Check the back of the game's manual.

Beren played the game last week. It wasn't Jello. I played the game over the summer, it wasn't jello. Colosus plays every few weeks, it's never been jello.

Why are you even making this stupid of a statement?

Yogi said:
Beren played the game last week. It wasn't Jello. I played the game over the summer, it wasn't jello. Colosus plays every few weeks, it's never been jello.

Why are you even making this stupid of a statement?

Cuz you get naysayers anywhere. What would be Tribalwar without a [insert topic here] basher? Even if T:V turns out to be the be-all end-all game of the century, you'll get a lone idiot screaming "T:V SUCKS!".

Voidsinger said:
Cuz you get naysayers anywhere. What would be Tribalwar without a [insert topic here] basher? Even if T:V turns out to be the be-all end-all game of the century, you'll get a lone idiot screaming "T:V SUCKS!".

Let me know when we're taking bets on who that one idiot will be. ;)

T-Refried-455 said:
and yet, looking at the forum, i see over a dozen threads asking the same damn things that we asked for tribes 2..

unless irrational is actually in the market for giving a shit (which sierra/dave g claimed they were), this is yet another waste of time.

get ready for Tribes 3: Faggot Fighters In Jello Land
How about you keep your damn mouth shut until the OPEN BETA, you cynical bitch...?

:hrm:

Back