Heathrow Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vesper

Ya I know it should be in General Discussion but I can't post in there so stfu.

AIRPORT Officials are on the hunt for a pair of pranksters who fooled staff into making crude announcements - and put the results on the Internet.
The jokers posed as taxi drivers trying to contact clients who had flown in from the Middle East.
They would pass notes with made-up names to unsuspecting staff at Heathrow and Gatwick helpdesks, who would then read them out.
But officials failed to see the funny side. They say the men risk being arrested if they are caught.
In one of the recordings, a Heathrow helpdesk worked struggled to pronounce the names of two 'passengers' called Arheddis Varkenjaab and Aywellbe Fayed.
On the tannoy, it sounded like she is saying: 'I hate this f***ing job' and 'I will be fired'. Another employee thinks he is making a request for Makollig Jezvahted and Levdaroum DeBahzted but is actually saying: 'My colleagye just farted and left the room, the b**stard.'
This is followed by a Gatwick member of staff asking for Steelaygot Maowenbach and Tuka Piziniztee. Stunned airport passengers would have heard: 'Still, I got my own back and took a p**s in his tea.'
A Heathrow helpdesk worker said yesterday: 'We've cringed when we've heard colleagues reading false names. These people are making a mockery of us.'
The anonymous jokers said the prank's success was all in the planning. 'The lengths we had to go to - it was long winded but well worth it.' Said one.
The recordings can be found at http://www.ourpointlesslives.com/announcements

:rocker:

Vesper said:
Strange that I only read it in a newspaper a few days ago.

If you read something in the newspaper about something posted on the Internet... Just think about that. The time delay on that type of publication is years. This is seriously ofn.

Sorry colosus, but you can't call OFN unless you link to a thread concerning the topic.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back