News: Meet Irrational Games

Colosus

my pronouns are..
Veteran XX
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our United States visitors and all those abroad that celebrate. TribalWar would like to give thanks by giving you all the chance to see and hear (they have funny voices) the team working on Tribes: Vengeance in Canberra. Beren had the chance to film a short movie introducing the team and getting some small bits of info on how they think it is coming. <a href="http://www.tribalwar.com/rdb/index.php?fileid=1473">Check it out</a>. Be safe and have a good holiday.

Thanks go out to all the guys at Irrational for putting up with Beren for a week and Kwago for helping us edit the movie into something that actually resembles a movie.

*This file will require the DivX 5 plugin for media player or a DivX player.

I remember Dynamix having a web cam pointed at a whiteboard during Tribes development, every once and awhile you would catch a glimps of someone walking by or read a message written on the board.

"send more beer!"

:)

?

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /rdb/downloads/2400/Irrational_Games_Interviews_divx5.avi on this server.

this just me?

An Englishman goes to Australia with his wife; they stay in a 5 star hotel and hire a Limo for the day. While driving along the road, his wife asks,
"Look! What is that man doing with that kangaroo?"
The man replies, "My God! Don't look, it's disgusting!"
Further down the road the wife says, "Look, another one!" and the husband says,
"Disgusting! I shall report this when we get back to the hotel."
They arrive back at the hotel only to find a man with one wooden leg having a wank on the steps of the hotel. The husband charges in and says to the manager,
"Look, we come here in good faith, to stay in your 5 star hotel and what happens? We are driving down the road and we come across a drover in copulation with a kangaroo. Further on, more recurrences of the same thing. Then we get back here only to find a man with one wooden leg, masturbating on your front steps. Well, what do you have to say about that?"
The manager says, 'S'truth mate, you expect a man with one wooden leg to catch his own kangaroo?"

What's the difference between Aussies and pigs?

Pigs don't turn into Aussies when they drink.

What's the difference between an Australian and a computer?

You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Why do birds fly upside down over Australia?

It's not worth shitting on.

Why was the Christ child not born in Australia?

You'd have a job finding three wise men, much less a virgin!!

What do you call a field full of Australians?

A vacant lot.

BadMoFo said:
I should post yogis phone number for interupting my dinner last night

"Is Keith there?"
"No, but do you want to talk to Ben?"
"No, I want to talk to Keith"
"Well, you called Ben's phone"
"I did?"
"It says Colosus on the phone"
"Oh, well I want to talk to keith"
*click*

Back