[T:V]even newer blood eagle logo?

slogg

Contributor
Veteran XX
upload.21838.1.newbelogo.gif

it deffinetly looks like the be logo folded back, is it an even newer blood eagle logo?

Darkfire said:
Damn that heavy is sexy, i dont like them claws on his feet though which r on the other pictures.

i dunno. i kinda like the look. i guess they are tryin to give it a claw/talon look to keep with the whole eagle theme.

This game would be better off as a sequel then it would a prequel if you ask me. The T1 BE Heavies (better yet, T1 heavies in general) were downright ugly. This is a much better look.

Nomble said:
This game would be better off as a sequel then it would a prequel if you ask me. The T1 BE Heavies (better yet, T1 heavies in general) were downright ugly. This is a much better look.

thats why mine are model as t2 heavies :)

Nomble said:

It's hard to limit a timeline based on technology. Tribes1 heavies looked like big boxes b/c they couldn't use high poly counts. That's no reason to say storywise the people were didnt have smooth skin and water didn't exisit before T1.

Really, it's just a game, and they should make it look however they want, but do you think 60's were cooler than 70s? 70s cooler 80s? We know the 80s sucked, but that was just the style at the time.

Sir Lucius said:
It's hard to limit a timeline based on technology. Tribes1 heavies looked like big boxes b/c they couldn't use high poly counts. That's no reason to say storywise the people were didnt have smooth skin and water didn't exisit before T1.

Really, it's just a game, and they should make it look however they want, but do you think 60's were cooler than 70s? 70s cooler 80s? We know the 80s sucked, but that was just the style at the time.
Dude, the 70's sucked. the 80's were great. Get it right.

if i were a game designer i would be very proud if bunch of hardcore gamers were interested about some logos of imaginative characters.

55% done so far (according to old pics) so get to work that we can play earlier! :)

Our next milestone is due around Christmas, so if you're lucky, and you're really nice to Menzo and Marweas, maybe they'll stuff your stockings full of screen shots.

Then again, maybe not.

Thrax Panda said:
Our next milestone is due around Christmas, so if you're lucky, and you're really nice to Menzo and Marweas, maybe they'll stuff your stockings full of screen shots.

Then again, maybe not.

Finalizing the physics engine?

Thrax Panda said:

Then again, maybe not.

Sounds good, but we atleast want 20-30 new screenshots and a new vehicle (air vehicle) and a new weapon and some nice shots of the light and medium male and female blood eagle armours thats all :D

Back