Worth coming back?

xgalaxy
10-22-2003, 00:13
Just wondering if it's worth coming back to the game?
I played for about 2 months before I quit because of the problems.

About how many people are there playing on the servers these days?
I'm thinking of either going back to DAOC or Shadowbane.

RedSpider
10-22-2003, 00:55
Yes. Enough people will be playing on the new server.

xgalaxy
10-22-2003, 01:50
Well I just got done doing some reading on their forums. Seems like they are having problems with server population so they are merging some servers?

Sounds like the game has gone further down the ****ter to me :|

Vulcan
10-22-2003, 02:07
Well I just got done doing some reading on their forums. Seems like they are having problems with server population so they are merging some servers?

servers get ruined because people build empires that rule uncontested. people who like to play with the monsters and go "hunting" don't like the war so they move servers. The people who like to kill people eventually run out of people to kill. They move too.

So while one server goes down in population, another might skyrocket.

I personally am very tired of this game right now, but the only reason is lack of action due to our conquering of a server and the release of the new server means a lull.

I like the game very much for what it is though and hope that when (if) everyone comes back for the new server we can have fun again.

MaD_ReBeL
10-23-2003, 15:48

i dont understand what you mean. if lots of people move to a new server, how is this a bad thing?

Error|550
10-24-2003, 01:50
Having played a bit under the newest patch, I would say that it seems more interesting. I don't have an unlimited supply of playing time no matter what, but it is interesting enough to me at this point to play a bit here and there.