Petition to make a special 'TW Betting' area of the forums

Hugo

Veteran XV
Serious, 100000X trieds of 'I just betted 300 TWD on Pendragon so you better win' threads (which I did just do so you guys better win I have faith in you maggots ;))

Seriously though, lets do this.

always wanting goddamn 4 billion forums

why not keep one overall smaller forum, and not branch out into 4 billion smaller ones that each have 1 post a month?

Because TW betting could potentially become VERY large, especially when Vengence comes out long in the future. AND, there are already forum subsections that undoubtably will be dwarfed by the contents of a betting area of the forums.

AND I SAID SO :)

this shit is bullshit

spreading out our shrinking community is not a good idea, we need to just keep it in one smaller forum, and not spread out into some huge list of forums

How is spreading out the Tribalwar community into areas that are still within the domain of Tribalwar spreading our community too thin? TW will never die, have faith. I mean, good god man, we're BETTING on Tribes matches now, did you ever thing you'd see the day? I didn't.

quit changing the subject, the fact remains that the tribes community is smaller than ever, and spreading out the community into 4 billion forums is not a good idea. keep it simple, one or two forums

-]P[-Veor said:
quit changing the subject, the fact remains that the tribes community is smaller than ever, and spreading out the community into 4 billion forums is not a good idea. keep it simple, one or two forums

There are already five TW areas and 12 hosted areas on the forums. What'll one more for good 'ol TW hurt?

Hugo said:
There are already five TW areas and 12 hosted areas on the forums. What'll one more for good 'ol TW hurt?

Yeah, what will one more thing do? Lets just keep spreading the community until theres nothing left. How about a photoshop forum? Or an automotive forum? or a Hit it or not forum? or a "INSERT TITLE HERE" game forum? A small forum list is better than a "big" list that spreads out the posters

Well, I disagree on this specific topic. I agree that spreading it out too thin is a bad idea, however because of the nature of how large the 'betting' topic could turn out to be - I think it's warranted. You don't have to agree with me, but you're the only one so far who hasn't.

Back