Current status of the Tribalwar world: What guild you in now on Death?

Mabelrode

Contributor
So?

Currently I have two active alts, but both are errant [one still noob]. I may have the barb join Free Corps Merc League to level to over 30, give 'em ten or 15 levels of my time and polish my group cooperative fighting skills.

So where is everyone now? I know Silent Tribe has a few I think, and Shining Path and Sowers of Discord are TW-started guilds. Where have the winds taken everyone?

Alt name?
Guild?

SP looks like it is falling apart. 45 people bound to it the other day.

Mabye I am just mistaken though. And if you guys are not dying, can you please summon/invite me. Dammit I have asked in-game only 500 times.

dammit someone invite me. everyone i have talked to has been afk for massive amounts of time or didnt care or something.

i need names of who to talk to in sp.

leper (told me to talk to some other guy who never answered.)
gulaag (never answered)
the other guy (mabye braxx?) never answered.

who else?

elly can invite now i believe (footman status) so once i get it cleared from hank ill summon/invite u

Ayte cool styr. I talked to Koy the other day and he was saying how shit's just been busy. Mabye we can do this thing tonight. :X

I am pretty much a wanted man in Khar now. I dunno. Some of the new arrivals don't know me but they will... So yeah, it's hard to level now.

All my guild-able characters are in SoD under ST and are likely going to stay there.

Krieger Fur Miete: 56, Half-Giant, Warrior
Frederich Nightingale: 48, Human, Confessor
Aren Linvale: 37, Irekei, Thief

I've also started an ambidextrous, Dwarf, Warrior, Dagger Mastery character. Very interesting build. Once I get Commander on him, he's going to fight like a buzz-saw ... :D

rofl..

So I got PK'ed today due to stealing the night before. Good times. I really need to get to Snowblind. People hate me.

I've sent tells to everyone named in this thread and have only gotten 1 response from zix who said he wasn't in SP anymore.

I need a guild. I love the man-sechs. Invite me.

nostratic said:
I've sent tells to everyone named in this thread and have only gotten 1 response from zix who said he wasn't in SP anymore.

I need a guild. I love the man-sechs. Invite me.
Send me a PM (which I have not yet received from you) and we'll go from there.

Error|550 said:
Send me a PM (which I have not yet received from you) and we'll go from there.

You know, I have no idea why I haven't PM'd you... I saw you name but I thought you were affiliated with ST. Was I wrong?

Anyway, I'll fire off a PM to you and see what's what. Thx for the offer!

Back