I need to hook up w/ the TW guild. Gimme directions :)

Pages : [1] 2 3

nostratic
05-18-2003, 06:27
Just hit 21, logged off, and will be looking for you guys Sunday night.

Maniacal
05-18-2003, 09:16
/g there is no tw-guild... most everyone is in one of two guilds, atm... each is a subguild of a larger guild (SoD of ST, and SP of LoD).

styr
05-18-2003, 21:24
us SP folk have our city.. it may be half burnt down, but its still a city. we're on the ice island, our city is called Snowblind.

msg a SP and we can try to get u a summon to us if u want.

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 22:06
Styr, I am almost 21 too. Who is on a lot ... what char names should I /tell.

I wanna get to you guys asap.

Heh half burned ;/

styr
05-18-2003, 22:32
well uh, besides the login servers being raped tonite, usually:

Hexx
Koy/Czar
Bor/-Dark-Angel-
Elly/Vea (me)
Vishnu/Melony
Boston/Carelessness
Gulaag
Sadon

since teamspeak is down i cant really see who else is on a lot, but most of those people are IC i believe. these are off the top of my head too, cant remember anyone else that well (that isnt on IRC/ts).

if the login servers were working for **** id log on and summon u w/my channeler.

edit: i ****ing turn vet2 today, wheres my god damn vet2 symbol :ugh:

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 22:38
Yeah what the **** is up with the servers? Down or traffic? (aka if I keep trying will I get in?)

Oh and what IRC do you hang out in?

BTW: name is Vulkan if you get on and want to summon ...

I have a pretty bad rep already but I guess that's what us theives get for being...well, theives.

Sneaking around looting graves and mob corpses before the group can get the loot is fun...

sphin
05-18-2003, 22:46
u want to join sp..... only the non fags who don't pk is in st

LostDuck
05-18-2003, 22:49
u want to join sp only the non fags who don't pk is in st haha

Anybody else in SP confused by Sphin's statement? hehe

Maniacal
05-18-2003, 22:51
im in st and i pk daily, and no, not just lod...

so.... :shrug: dunno what you guys are always talking about.

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 22:51
I think it was a bash against SP because they PK and Steal and stuff just like LoD... which is why I want to be in them.

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 22:52
Is there a rule of no ****ing with fellow guild members?

That would be cool...

sphin
05-18-2003, 22:55
well if ur in like st u have to follow sinbad gay orders not to pk newbs and so on, if ur in something like lod u can do basicly wut ever u want... but then again st just allies with the rest of the cities for peace and harmony

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 22:57
well if ur in like st u have to follow sinbad gay orders not to pk newbs and so on, if ur in something like lod u can do basicly wut ever u want... but then again st just allies with the rest of the cities for peace and harmony
st is gay.

they have a ****load of allies and they still haven't crippled us.

plus looting R2's is fun.

Maniacal
05-18-2003, 22:59
we dont pk direct allies (free corps, and salv), and we arent supposed to pk anyone below level 30...

these are easy to abide by, and i dont really see how they are gay, i dont both with anyone under r4 anyway... cause they are already white to me, and generally dont have much loot... if you need to pk r2s, well, enjoy, sounds boring to me...

but i rarely just pk anyway, i like to hunt... so ya, i like to hunt lod, hom, krykhal, lv, and more recently aethan dor...

ps, there you go again about st having so many allies... not many more than lod, so please get off it... lod hasnt cripped st either, so whatever.

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 23:05
Mani since you are currently active on this forum atm, can you please post your current template or PM me it?

Thanks.

Maniacal
05-18-2003, 23:08
but im in gay st, you dont want my template.

Vulcan
05-18-2003, 23:10
but im in gay st, you dont want my template.
lol ... your template has nothing to do with whatever guild you are in.

<3

Maniacal
05-18-2003, 23:18
but im st, you keep calling st gay(and somewhat wrongly so since they are not all that different from lod), yet you want me to help you...

i dunno, the logic seems flawed to me.

if i happen to posses somewhat of a working knowledge of the game (for at least one class), would that not be negated by the fact that i choose to be in a guild you all think is so gay ? (which again, puzzles me, you call it carebear cause we dont pk r2s???? its like standing around pounding on grobolds when you are r5 --- boring, or cause we dont pk allies? webe just got a coupe really, LoD has a multiple allies too, which i will say again and again, maybe one day it will sink in :shrug: ) .

;o

styr
05-18-2003, 23:43
the problem with ST is that they're "neutral" to a lot of people. and generally you dont PK people your neutral with, or youll have more enemies. this is how i see it as, anyways. LoD is basically "pk anyone ur not allied with".

anyways, we're on

irc.dynamix.com
#shadow

we have a private channel/teamspeak server but thats only if ur cool enough ;)

boston
05-19-2003, 00:11
My god, i really should cut and paste some of your pro-ST comments on the ign death boards. You are either always contradicting yourself, or proving the point that the LoD hatred is completely based of ST's beliefs forced on everyone.

Take the first comment for example:
"we dont pk direct allies (free corps, and salv), and we arent supposed to pk anyone below level 30..."

hmmm free corps and salvation are your only allies? odd when i see AA, lokri and half a dozen other guilds sieging with you. and i never hear about you attacking any of them either. and the we dont pk below lvl 30 makes it even more retarded because everyone 30+ is well uh guilded... to an ally of yours. So... you pk... uh oh thats right LoD, and LV, and uh... that ireki nation we are allied with.

quote #2:
"but im st, you keep calling st gay(and somewhat wrongly so since they are not all that different from lod), yet you want me to help you..."

so you guys pk alot? im confused... ive been asked to rejoin ST a number of times, and they always tell me i can pk outside of khar if i want or there is always LoD or anyone you arent allied with... i tried that out intially and everytime id come across anouther guild, id have to ask in city chat if i could attack... AMAZING answer was no 99% of the time. thanks, hold hands some more and enjoy farming kings groups all day. or sieging LoD and thinking your uber with your 3000+ member alliance