Sort of pissing me off about the info release...

slacker

Veteran XX
From what ive heard (which may be completely wrong) is that all the major insider press info, such as videos and interviews, is all foreign. AKA, on bittah i have thrax quotes as saying somethinhg like "we may give an insider to a major european magazine" and that much of the detailed info he has given has been on the bittah site (or is that was a mis-quote, he said something about a question and answer session w/ the dev team to the bittah site). dunno, maybe im just being greedy.

Last edited:
Vurt said:
i think you will find that bittah got the information becasue we asked the right questions. Nothing more.
no dissing bittah tho

just saying, we ask a question and get 10 sarcastic answers. same question on bittah, its a straightfoward answer

just kinda of annoying having to surf

I still hate Vivendi.

There just the most pathetic media company ever.

I loved the story from that one fired Dynamix employee about how the management in Vivendi didn't understand why US game programmers would want bonuses when their sewer workers in France never asked for bonuses.

In 1.5 hours it will be Friday...well at least in Australia ;)
aussie > *
Wonder when it will be released, prolly while I'm sleeping. Pfffttt.

i'm sure that the major gaming sites have people there, but yeah, it'll probably be evening EST before anything comes out, if it comes out today.

What about GMT? anyone from the UK know what time to expect something.

Thanks,

Khan

Vurt said:
i think you will find that bittah got the information becasue we asked the right questions. Nothing more.

The difference is the forumites at TW don't ask the right questions, but the staff does ;)

Back