to the sierra guys: how far along was fast attack when you scrapped it?

slacker
03-28-2003, 21:49
?? any screenies you can show us now of its progress back them?

Sir Lucius
03-28-2003, 21:55
take Tribes AA, prot it to PC, and then make it FASTER.

No, who cares, it would have sucked.

Thrax Panda
03-29-2003, 00:27
?? any screenies you can show us now of its progress back them?It was an exact port of TAA at the time we scrapped it. Some sort of porting dimentia had set in. T2 (PC) --> TAA (PS2) --> TFA (PC) ???

We're feeling much better now.

R@ND0M
03-29-2003, 01:37
did that ps2 tribes ever come out

i've never seen it

jsut
03-29-2003, 02:35
http://tribesaa.sierra.com/

ZooL
03-29-2003, 17:02
Tibes areila assault is fun me an my friend play it, but the only problem we have is that its on the PLAYSTATION2.

Which pretty much sux. Wtf were they thinking.

I wish Dynamix was still around, i smell to many newbies missing the whole point of Tribes, it went from a game with a story line-to a franchise game with suck play and no point at all. Basically your mindless clones are on the way.

hey hey **** you guys at sierra.

Sir Lucius
03-29-2003, 18:41
Zool is gay and wants hercs and EPIC gameplay on an epic scale (and he's gay)

Yogi
03-29-2003, 19:03
It was an exact port of TAA at the time we scrapped it. Some sort of porting dimentia had set in. T2 (PC) --> TAA (PS2) --> TFA (PC) ???

We're feeling much better now.

heh.

Did the re-porting even start before it was scrapped?

Ceiling_Fan
03-29-2003, 21:01
it went from a game with a story line

But the storyline sucked. ****ing Starsiege players.

Thrax Panda
03-30-2003, 00:14
I wish Dynamix was still around, i smell to many newbies missing the whole point of Tribes, it went from a game with a story line-to a franchise game with suck play and no point at all. Basically your mindless clones are on the way.

hey hey **** you guys at sierra.I can see by your writing style that you've studied the rhythms of Hemmingway, or perhaps Zug Zug.

So translated, are saying that I'm a newbie, and therefore not qualified to lead the charge in the next Tribes game?

Yogi
03-30-2003, 01:10
I can see by your writing style that you've studied the rhythms of Hemmingway, or perhaps Zug Zug.

So translated, are saying that I'm a newbie, and therefore not qualified to lead the charge in the next Tribes game?

I don't think ZooL realizes that the producer/director of T2 over at Dynamix couldn't even jet up to a ledge without falling off.

Beren
03-30-2003, 07:42
I don't think ZooL realizes that the producer/director of T2 over at Dynamix couldn't even jet up to a ledge without falling off.

:rofl:

Where are those screenshots of QIX dealthmessages when you want them??