Should i take my friends girl(s)?

TreW_SoulJa

Veteran X
So saturday night

My friend and i make some plans;

there are 3 parties, 2 groups of girls want to kick it with us. Ends up we re-direct one group of girls to a party and plan to kick it with the 2nd group.

So here i am at home waiting for his call back - im there with my siblings watching movies. Eventually it becomes 2 AM.

So i call a few people, cant produce anything, i call my friend, doesnt answer his fone.

Then i call this girl, one of the girls from group 2. First time calling her ever, called her, talked for a quick sec, my friend picks up the fone.

I tell him:

You're a bitch. What the fuck are you doing? Where the fuck are you? Whe the fuck didnt you call me?

friend: i'm at Jason's house, my fone isnt with me, its on the charger.

Me: No excuse, there's no fucking excuse. This is bullshit, you were supposed to call me before you went anywhere, before the bitches came. There's no fucking excuse for this shit. How the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist? That's the biggest twist of the year. Thank you for the first twist of the year. This shit is bullshit.

friend: blah blah why are u talking about this:

me: im telling u how i feel about this bullshit.

friend: ok you told me, theres no new point

me: there is a point, i want some kind of explanation for this bullshit. Biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist?

friend: i dont even want to talk to you right now-

me: so you're gonna hit me with that bullshit twist and then hang up on me?

friend: no, i'd rather talk to you tomorrow, i'll talk to you tomorrow, blah blah-

(i hang up).

This is the biggest bitch move anyone can do - these are 2 bitches we've kicked it with before, and one is feeling him, the other is feeling me. He tells me the bitches are ON THEIR WAY, and that he'll call me "any minute now", then doesnt call back at all until i magically manage to reach him thru one of the bitches' cell fones. At which point i find out he's taken them to the other homie's house when he told me all night they were coming to kick it with us.

That's a bitch move, took the bitches to another friend's house. The ONLY explanation there is is that the bitch that liked me magically ended up NOT liking me, and said it to my friend, such that my friend said "ok i'll produce another friend for u to hook up with". Even then, there's NO fucking excuse for him NOT to call me back all fucking SATURDAY night. Thus i wasted a saturday night that i could've been FUCKING some other bitch.

So in conclusion, for retaliation i am able to and can easily steal ALL of my friend's bitches. They've all liked me at some point and/or thought i was cute but i never showed interest because i let my friend go for them.

I was planning on waiting until tomorrow to see what the fuck he comes up with, and go from there....

your thoughts?

edit:

Also, i've never EVER done any TYPE of this shit to him. I've NEVER hit him with any kind of twist like that. And lately he's hit me with a few minor ones before this.

I'm sick of this shit, this was the last, and biggest, straw.

Another option is that from now on i can easily never let him have the 'good looking' girl from the clique. More than once i have just because he saw them first, but every time they meet me 2nd they always drop hints that they'd rather get with me instead.

Maybe i let his head get too big, i dunno.

Last edited:
shut the fuckity fuck up you teeny bopper ghetto boy wannabe playah. how's that for a twist.

Biggest twist of the year, including last year. Why the fuck are you gonna hit me with that twist?

Best quote of year, including last year.

Seriously though...yeah, I would stop respecting this guy and hook up with his girls and cockblock him. :shrug:

twist:

backstab?

betrayal?

deceit?

insert whatever the fuck word you want assholes. It's obvious what it means.

Yes, i'm black invar, i'm not 'wannabe ghetto'. I'm not a wannabe playa, i get bitches or i dont - if i post about my life, pardon me if i want some opinions of some peers. I'm far from a teeny bopper, as well. I'm sick of hearing your skinny little nerdy bitch ass talking shit to people on the forums when i've yet to hear you post about your life (maybe u did and i missed it). All i know of you is that you like to be condescending in threads whenever possible, especially to people you think the community at large lacks respect for, and it makes you feel a little better about whatever fucked up social situation you have in RL (maybe you are a loser ?). Stop posting on my threads, you obviously have no idea what the fuck you're talking about or who the fuck you're talking to, so how about YOU shut the fuck up, grow the fuck up, get a life and post about it?

fucking asshole.

Oooh ooh.... Trew is going to lay a twist on his twisted friend for that twist he got hit with last year!

What a twist!

TreW_SoulJa said:
blah blah blah something to invar
trew, i make fun of people that come out sounding like retards. you sounded like a retard, so i made fun of you. i get shit for it too, deal. what a twist huh?

by the way, i post about my life plenty. just because i don't come bitching about this girl or that girl or about my friends doesn't mean i have no life or that i'm unhappy with it either. :eek:

I’ll hit ya with a twist!
PepsiTwist02.jpg

TreW_SoulJa said:
insert whatever the fuck word you want assholes. It's obvious what it means.

hohoho if it was obvious we wouldnt ask what the hell it meant.

hohoho a funny troll pic :
troll.png

oops, pressed edit instead of 'reply'. Original post said invar's attempt at being clever failed miserably and he needs to go spend more weekends watching comedy movies by himself in hopes of learning to be funny.

here's a hint for the post analyists:

a) as obviously labeled, that is a fone conversation

b) as may not be so obvious (to the morons), i was really quite mad during the conversation, i dont call someone a bitch unless im mad enough to fight, or do other drastic things.

c) i repeat myself a lot when i'm mad, many people do

d) i'm negro, we say twist for slang sometimes, or 'fugazi' or 'fake' or what have you.

take all of that into account and you can imagine how this post has a severe lack of retardation.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Yeah man hook up with all their chicks then take pics or have them take pics.. Get another not twisty bud take pics and they are all on ya.

ho ho ho, maybe i will take my nerd ass and post on a nerdy gaming forum about my bitches and twists? ha ha ha?

wait, you already did that.

Back