FS: amd 1200mhz | volcano 7

Halide

Veteran X
volcano7.jpg

above - volcano 7 - by thermaltake... good condition and comes with 3pin converter cable... has some scratches on the round copper at the base, but im sure thermal paste will fill any gaps from the scratch...

asking $9 + shipping

amd1200.jpg

above - amd 1200 thunderbird model, 100/200 fsb version, but can unlock for oc'ing... been oc'd for about a week right before I got my new cpu, otherwise, it has been run at default clock and fsb...

asking $30 + shipping (add $5 for unlock via window defogger repair kit :) which is much more lasting than the pencil trick)

p.s. make offer if you think i am asking too much

yep, i got paypal...

i am not sure how much shipping is going be for it...i can find out later today i hope..

btw do you already have thermal compound or do you want some of my old coolermaster stuff (no extra cost :p)

i found one for $16.50 (shipped) on tribalwar...errrrr....pricewatch hehe

if the shipping is < $5 i'll give it to you $12 shipped

I've already got some thermal compound, I'm transferring funds into my paypal it says it's not going to clear until next wednesday :(

Last edited:
You know... there's a Preview Reply button right next to the Submit Reply button just for that purpose.

Also, all signature changes are retroactive. :p

thats good because it's gonna be snowy and icey tomorrow down here in the south :) (scary!) and also i need to figure out some stuff

Back