FS: Sony Clie PEG-N760C

Status
Not open for further replies.

CosmicBlend

Contributor
Veteran XX
Sony Clie PEG-N760C w/ a 2 and 1/2 year Best Buy service plan on it.

$200 or best offer.

PalmOS 4.1
8mb + memory stick expansion slot
MP3 player /w remote
Video Player
Address Book
Date Book
Email
Memo Pad
ToDo
Palmasutra (karmasutra for palm)
AvantGo

Comes with all of the original software, usb cradle, power cable, and manuals.

palm-main.jpg

jogdial-main.jpg

k curious. How long have you had it? The remote that comes with it are the headphones correct? Also does the regular memory store the mp3s or do you have to use the specific kind? Also any screen flaws or case flaws? I'm fairly interested in it. Shoot me an email to daishinzo@up2me.com If I don't get the one I am bidding for on ebay I might pick it up if you will go lower on the price.

Last edited:
Dai Shinzo said:
k curious. How long have you had it? The remote that comes with it are the headphones correct? Also does the regular memory store the mp3s or do you have to use the specific kind? Also any screen flaws or case flaws? I'm fairly interested in it. Shoot me an email to daishinzo@up2me.com If I don't get the one I am bidding for on ebay I might pick it up if you will go lower on the price.

Ive had it since June. The remote does not come with headphones but any headphones can plug into it. You must have a memory stick for it to store any mp3s. As for the screen, there are a few very very minor abrasions near the graffiti pad, but i have plastic protective covers that go over the actual screen to keep it in great condition, and i will throw in the extra ones i have.. which are about 10 or more. The back of the pda does have a little wear from sitting on tables and such but nothing that harms it. It does have a service plan on it that is still effective for 2 and 1/2 more years, that will cover anything that would go wrong with it, except if there is negligance damage to the screen. if the screen does become defective, as in it does not pick up your stylus movements, the entire pda will be replaced or you will get store credit of $250. So in my opinion you would be getting a better deal than from ebay because of the service plan.

TeckMan said:
Are you sure the service plan transfers with the owner?

absolutly.

1.) i work at Best Buy so i know all their policies
2.) they identify the service plan by an ID number, not a person.

damn, I really would take you up on this offer....but I'm torn between getting a PDA or a new computer....

Radeon8500LE 128meg retail.. SB Audigy.. Logitech Z-340 2.1 speakers.. MS Office KB.. buncha other stuff that I just put on Ebay :(

You may be able to get it cheaper, but it that one from ebay craps out you are fucked. Mine is replaced for 2 and 1/2 years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back