[T1 Release?..] Orangediscexplo

Vance

Veteran XX
well, i just finished making it, but i dont have anywhere to host a ss or file

if anyone is willing to host it would be great

my first try at skinning btw..

Here: http://hindsight.tribes-hosting.com/Hosted/MumsDisc.zip
SS.jpg

mav what are all the programs that i can use to save an 8 bit image???because the only one i know of is psp and ps and i cant edit things on here for shit. help? i know you know of this kind of stuff

Pachacutec said:
that would be great for my gren explosion. how do i make it my gren explosion?

i love the color, very vivid. great job.

Rename some of the bmps to fiery00-fiery14.

You'll haveta remove some frames, obviously.

T2-T1 said:
mav what are all the programs that i can use to save an 8 bit image???because the only one i know of is psp and ps and i cant edit things on here for shit. help? i know you know of this kind of stuff

almost any program can save it as an 8 bit bmp, hell even MS Paint can do that ;o Practice with MS Paint, once you get a hang of editing and saving as 8bit and converting, move yourself into PSP or PS.

Do any of you know how to get your chat words over the Gui :( ?

and nice job on the disk explosion! keep up the good work man.

Mav said:
almost any program can save it as an 8 bit bmp, hell even MS Paint can do that ;o Practice with MS Paint, once you get a hang of editing and saving as 8bit and converting, move yourself into PSP or PS.

wtfs :huh: edit in MS Paint :rofl:

UniX said:
Do any of you know how to get your chat words over the Gui :( ?

and nice job on the disk explosion! keep up the good work man.

Cut the chatHudDisplay object and then paste it back in. This will make you lose your ability to see the V-chat though, but worth it as you'll have the chatHUD on top of your color background.

SarcaStick said:
wtfs :huh: edit in MS Paint :rofl:

:lol: we all start some where. I started with insane styles skinning tutorial, which said you could use MS Paint to save them as 8 Bit indexed bitmaps. Then I later learned PSP or PS could easily do that as well.

Back