Include("hump.cs");
Include("fun.cs");
Include("reallyfun.cs");
Include("kami.cs");
Include("juggle.cs");
Include("AutoPoint.cs");
Include("EvAmmoHud.cs");
Include("bbheal.cs");

for some reason when i start tribes my huds changed via hudmover wont stay in the new position and the servers i mark as favs are no longer marked. Any insights or a solution would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

P.s no the files arent marked read only

BrokenSoul... (kind of long, ves)

The server favorites are defined in GameServerList.cs. Whats happening is that you're changing the GameServerList in game, but its being edited by one of those other scripts everytime you start up tribes and it runs through the autoexec.

My advice::
get UltraEdit32 (www.ultraedit.com some other text editor, notepad would work but...) and open up all the .cs files that your config is using. this is really easy with UE bc you can add entire folders/subfolders with a file filter e.g. *.cs. Then search all of them for the occurence of "GameServerList.cs" or the use of the command "addGameServer" and edit/eliminate the offending line(s).

Another, and simpler, thing you can do here is this::
Add this, (with IP changed accordingly), to the BOTTOM of your autoexec.cs .. ->
addGameServer("IP:66.22.191.60:28001", "Hell", "1.11", "109", "TRUE", "base", "Snowblind", "CTF", "500", "FALSE");

the first TRUE is the favorite or !favorites boolean.

OR get Cowboys SuperIP which rocks :)

Its a similar scenario with the HUDs. You won't have to use UE here. Find the .cs thats creating the HUD (typically has HUD in the filename) and open it up. Edit the size/positioning from there. Just because a HUD is able to be moved by HUD mover doesn't neccessarily mean it was meant to be, so if its re-created with the same prefs everytime you start up tribes, it will be in vain.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Back