[T1 Release] grenade explosion

RagingBunny said:
void your intelligence level right now is starting to hurt me. In no way could sarca improve the quality of the explosion or the color to teh point of being able to notice it with just a glace and look like your original, its the limitations in T1 that make this not possible, but i tested his shit out and he did make the colors better and made the animation look more fluid while you did nothing but suck.
and if you think i dont know what im takling about think about it before you speak once again.

Seems like you're personally offended by something Void said when he was just saying that he thought sarc was going to do something different than he did, and commented on how he didn't think people should automatically bow down to him for recoloring an explosion he didn't make.

Siward said:
Seems like you're personally offended by something Void said when he was just saying that he thought sarc was going to do something different than he did, and commented on how he didn't think people should automatically bow down to him for recoloring an explosion he didn't make.

^^spoke to soon :rofl:

Void said:
To RagingBunny...

You are very quick to insult me after what I said to SarcaStick. So quick, that I believe you did not have a chance to understand exactly what I am saying. I do not think that The recolors posted above are bad, nor do I think that Sarca has done me any harm by posting some recolors of my work. I do however believe that green and black explosions were not what I was looking for when Sarca told me my colors needed work.

And I appologise if my intelligence level is hurting you.
wrong again you are.
go to my previous post.
appology not accepted yet.

Siward said:
when i called him a god i said that in general ive had numerous pm sessions about skinning and explosions etc and we've found a way to make tribes better
and enhance the graphics jjust some things need ot be figured out etc, i know sarca's ability im just trying ot humor him.
thanks

That would mean more if you would have used the same frame of animation for both shots. The one you have labeled me with is part of the waning, and the one labeled Sarca is possibly the most vivid frame of the animation.

RagingBunny said:
when i called him a god i said that in general ive had numerous pm sessions about skinning and explosions etc and we've found a way to make tribes better
and enhance the graphics jjust some things need ot be figured out etc, i know sarca's ability im just trying ot humor him.
thanks

And I'm just humoring Void, since I know his ability, too. Although I would love to see the sarc's animation that you posted a screenshot from.

Void:

Calm down man. You seem as though you are offended by what I have done.
It wasn't done to offend you, but I can tell you that with your words, you have in FACT offended me.

How can you honestly sit there are say that I used 2 different bmps?

What you have done here is nothing new. I'm not sure if you knew that or not.
I have already converted these types of explosions for the disc, way back when.

Anywho...just relax bro. I told you I could make prettaaaay colors happen, and I did. You told me you were all for it and now you're not.

make up mind. prettaaaay colors or not? what's it gonna be?

Someone, preferably sarca, just tell me this: can you actually tell from a ss of a recolor in game is better than the original in an animated gif? Because I for one can't, and I see no reason for anyone to be bitching if you can't.

Shinigami said:
Someone, preferably sarca, just tell me this: can you actually tell from a ss of a recolor in game is better than the original in an animated gif? Because I for one can't, and I see no reason for anyone to be bitching if you can't.

yea, by either eyeballing it, or comparing ss's. It's all easily done. I guess it's just a matter of ones eye.

To RagingBunny:

yearight.gif

if thats the same image, and the only thing that has changed is the pallate, color me impressed. Its not.

To Sarc

You are correct. I had the wrong impression. I thought that by your comment on changing the color, That you would fix the compression errors that I had made, and was upset when you only recolored them. In this case, I apologize for offending you as it seems to have been a misunderstanding. And about the colors, Feel free to recolor them as you please, but be careful with the negative attention you bring to me. People like RagingBunny get caught up in this and turn me into the bad guy.

back to RagingBunny:

Please take note of what has happened here. I dont appreciate getting my work called "nothing but suck" because of a misunderstanding. I have put work into this animation in MAYA and then to paintshop, and I believe that for Sarca's animations to look good, there must have been some value in my original animation. In this disagreement between me and Sarca, You have offended me the most.

Siward said:
uh, void lives across the hall from me and is a personal friend of mine. I wouldn't say something like that to him otherwise. Don't try to talk to me like you know me. I've used his gren explosion for a few weeks before he released it. And I'm not a fucking kid, dipshit.

LMAO...nice 'foot in my mouth' move, RETARD!

At this point I would like to come to the aid of Siward...

He is in fact a personal friend of mine, and he can't help being retarded.

Last edited:
Yea its funny how a poor guys first try at something gets him all bitched at and stuff. Its like they always say to many cooks spoil the pot.

Void said:
At this point I would like to come to the aid of Siward...

He is in face a personal friend of mine, and he can't help being retarded.

Oh, bugger off.

RB, you're kinda blowing this outta proportion. Void says he misunderstood what sarc said in his post about the explosion. It seems like you're very moral fiber is wounded by this misunderstanding that has all but been resolved. Void actually came up with this explosion idea all on his very own and took the time to make it in maya (I know cause I watched him do it), and then pallatize it in PSP (I know because I pointed him to FSB-SPY's tutorial on skinning and saw the finished product).

Void misunderstands Sarc, Sarc misunderstands Void. I've known Void for over a year, it's really easy to misunderstand him, especially when it comes to a medium involving a keyboard. ;)

LOL, thanks alot...

Anyhow Ill be releasing some more stuff soon, and I am getting better at this mind you. Both the skinning and the "dont say anything contraversial" thing.

Is that edited from mine? Not that it doesn't look different mind you, but if it is different I wouldnt be able to tell just because I havent seen the original in a while. Looks good whatever it is.

If its a remake of mine, could I get the new BMPs?

Back