[T1] Request

KOS

Veteran XV
Requests =/

i know it sounds odd but just read on and you will understand.. maybe

ok, for now i wont be working on anything, i have a major asignment that i am working on for a school project, due fairly soon, and i want to get that done and out of the way before i spend more time doing something(sry :( )

HOWEVER...

when i start modelling, i want something to model(besides the t2 weapons, which is why im posting this)

so, if you want a custom disc launcher or whatever, get some plans for it, scan them in (or save the img from another site.. whatever) and DCC them to me in IRC

i will continue to work on my T2-T1 conversion after this, however i like some variety, and i cant really think of much to do atm

so yea... in case you dont have it...

irc.dynamix.com
port: 6667
nick: KoS

im usually in
#corrupt #T2-T1 #conversion and last but not least #tribalwar ;)

so feel free to PM me something if you find something that u think would look good in-game

Thx

T2 laser rifle, T2 chaingun, T2 mortargun, T2 bioderm player models, T2 normal male / female player models.

^All i will ever need :D

t2 laser rifle is fucking ugly, it's so big
go search a few sites for concept art of games, t2 has crappy models
you might be able to find some good sketches that will inspire you

i meant besides the t2 weapons =/

i will do them but also other things, if you come up with something let me know

fartydiscskin1.gif

make that into a t1 disc for me.

or you could find a nice chrome texture on a site and make a cool design with it.

i didn't say he had to. i'm making suggestions dork.

wow. some textures have shining spaces on them by the way they were made.

i'm not doing this all over again.

gg thx

shining spaces - a part of the texture where the sunlight reflects off of a metallic section to create a lighting effect. this causes the user of this texture to make it seem as if he/she is seeing the sun's reflective properties on that metallic surface.

:cool: :finger:

Moebius said:
shining spaces - a part of the texture where the sunlight reflects off of a metallic section to create a lighting effect. this causes the user of this texture to make it seem as if he/she is seeing the sun's reflective properties on that metallic surface.

:cool: :finger:

The very definition of reflection depends upon the fact that there is something to REFLECT off of. Given that the tribes engine does NOT do reflectivity period, it'd be hard to give something reflective properties, since the very basic physics elements required to make such a thing happen are completely nonexistant in the tribes engine. There are no mirrors, no water, no "silver textures", nothing that has any reflective properties period. End of story. It is impossible, short of rewriting the tribes engine, to make such a thing happen.

Back