I fucking hate closed minded poeple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

^Vu|tuRe^

Veteran XX
god damnti my dad is an ass...he doesent want to listent o waht anyone says. He comes up stairs and says we are getting DSL in our new house and there gonna set up a network for us and i was liek well what kind wireless bah blah waht router and hes just like i dont know and shit. I was like well i would rather do the networking myself so i would know what was going on and shit. And then he just starts bitching and is like well then you get your own damn thing asshole. I was like wtf i just said what i thogutha bout ti asshoel that doesent want to listen to what anyone says...god damn.

[/rant]

I may be wrong here.....

Dad thinks he is doing something cool by getting DSL and a network.

You bitch and moan about details and he feels underappreciated, after all, it is his money.

You failed negotiation 101, gg's

^Vu|tuRe^ said:
god damnti my dad is an ass...he doesent want to listent o waht anyone says. He comes up stairs and says we are getting DSL in our new house and there gonna set up a network for us and i was liek well what kind wireless bah blah waht router and hes just like i dont know and shit. I was like well i would rather do the networking myself so i would know what was going on and shit. And then he just starts bitching and is like well then you get your own damn thing asshole. I was like wtf i just said what i thogutha bout ti asshoel that doesent want to listen to what anyone says...god damn.

[/rant]

So....Daddy didn't like it when you came out at dinner huh?

let's see, you (who live under your dad's roof) are pissed at your dad who is getting you dsl (for you to use).
This said dsl will be under the roof that he pays for, and will use electricity that he pays for, and you plan on using a computer, which he probably paid for also.
and you're bitching cuz he wants a professional (who does this for a living) to do the work so if there are any problems, they come out and fix their fuckups.

get my point? ;)

^Vu|tuRe^ said:

[/rant]
Hey, I say you move out and do it your way...just somewhere else.

FngrBANG said:
Hey, I say you move out and do it your way...just somewhere else.

lambmk2.jpg
Exactly!

....i pay for my internet connection
....i built my computer
....i dont like people fucking with my computer
....he knows all of this
....ill get my own damn roof when i finish college (hopefully before)
....i told him i would set up a damn network because i like to do those kind of things and have been wanting to do taht for a while...and he knows this
....he is like taht about everything...if its not what he thinks at the time then its not right i dont care if god himself told him he would be like stfu
....he is an asshole
....but yet hes still my dad and i execpt that i jsut wish he would fucking realize taht everyone that comes over to the house thinks hes an asshole cause he doesent want to hear what anyone else says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back