[T1 Request] Fuckbeingnaked.cs

TreW_SoulJa

Veteran X
Hi, i was hoping someone would port FarmHUD for stripped such that it shows how many friendly remote invs are up. Hence: fuck being naked.cs

Thanks. (Btw make it for Stripped)

i believe this would only work if you were to place the remote invs urself, unless someone has figured out how to tap into the commander menu better

You would need to get the item count from the server to be correct...I think, which I believe is not possible unless scripted server-side.

Ragnafrak said:
farmhud sucks, i would know, i wrote the original presto one

noonecares.jpg

Witch said:
*Shrug* FarmHUD isn't useful in any way, it's just.. funny :p that's why i wanted it originally.
^^^ what he said ^^^

in an actual game it's completely retarded, it doesn't track when turrets are destroyed, so therefore you can't look at it for reference

i don't understand... when i hit C screen it shows me all this shit, i thought there was a way to 'cut off' parts of the C screen so it only displays what you want... e.g. that old mini-commandhud that came out for presto, and likewise for the current tv.cs.

also, that old mini-command hud isn't any different than the T:V radar that andrew made, so there's no point in not releasing it. if i was motivated i could find a link to the mini-command map script and show you.

Get TurretHud.cs from VikingPack. It works with Stripped, and can easily be edited to only show items, not turrets, if you want.

mini cmd map is different than t:v radar

pretend you're on CoN + have no pulse sensors out.. mini cmd map wouldnt show cappers coming in until they were extremely close

t:v radar would show them the moment the server is telling u their position, which is (under most circumstances) max visible distance, even with hills between u + no sensors

Back